Restaurant Electrical Systems
Belco has years of experience doing work for multiple restaurant chains. Belco excels at meeting the scheduling needs specific to restaurants such as scheduling around rush times and same day response.
Parking Lot and Sign Lighting
Belco has bucket truck service available to repair your parking lot pole lights, wallpacks, and signs. Additionally, our service electricians are experts at maintaining and installing lighting controls.
Warehouse Lighting Upgrades and Equipment Installations.
Belco can brighten up your warehouse while significantly cutting your energy costs at the same time by upgrading your light fixtures. We also install or run power to forklift chargers, motors, lighting controls, transformers, dock lights, dock levelers, door openers, compactors, shrink-wrap machines, and other electrical equipment.
Whether it’s due to your electrical needs exceeding your existing electrical capacity, storm or vehicle damage, or just worn out equipment, sometimes the electrical service needs to be changed out. Belco’s licensed project managers are experienced at obtaining the necessary permits, coordinating with utility companies, and scheduling the electrical installation to minimize the impact on our customers.
Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Maintenance
Changing a light bulb is not always as easy as you would think. Belco has all the necessary equipment to reach your indoor and outdoor lights and the necessary resources to provide the lamps, ballasts, and fixtures to keep your business well-lit and inviting
Although it is impossible to completely eliminate the chance of lightning damage, Belco can greatly reduce the risk and significance of electrical system and equipment damage from lightning strikes and power surges. In addition, many of the surge protection devices we install come with a guarantee against equipment damage.
Utility power is not always reliable. Emergency generators provide a redundant power source to help insure that your critical power needs are always met.
Old electrical panels can have loose or corroded connections that overheat and eventually burn apart, causing power loss and a possible fire hazard. Yearly thermal inspections are recommended to detect these problems before they become major issues.
More Commercial/Industrial Services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service Calls
- Troubleshooting Specialists
- Bucket Truck Service
- Appliance Hook-up
- Code Corrections
- Computer and Telephone Cabling
- Control Wiring
- Data Cabling – Ethernet (patch panels, modems, hubs, routers, etc.)
- Data Center Power Systems and Wiring
- Dimmers and Lighting Control Systems
- Electric Alarm Systems
- Electrical Panel Labeling
- Electrical Panel Replacement
- Electrical System Inspection & Maintenance
- Emergency Generators
- Energy Management Systems
- Equipment Installations
- Fan Installations (Attic, Roof, Ceiling, Vent)
- Fiber Optics
- Fire Repairs
- GFCI Installations
- Group Re-lamping Services
- High Speed Internet Cabling (Broadband and DSL)
- I.G. Receptacles for Computers and POS Terminals
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Maintenance
- Infrared Thermal Inspection and Reports
- Installation and Change-out of Switches and Receptacles
- Lamp and Ballast Program Landscape Lighting Installation and Maintenance
- Lighting and Energy Audits
- Motion Sensor Installations
- Motor Replacement and Repair
- Neon Repair
- Parking Lot and Sign Lighting Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance on Switchgear and Panels, including Thermoscans
- Restaurant Electrical Systems
- Rewiring/Remodeling Security Lighting
- Service Change-outs
- Storm Damage Repair
- Surge Protection Warehouse Lighting Upgrades
- Current Code-Compliant Grounding System Installations