Kitchen and Basement Remodels
We have the experience and expertise necessary to provide any electrical work required for your remodel. We can coordinate with the other craftsmen on site so that your project goes smoothly.
Panel Replacements & Upgrades
Over-loaded panels are dangerous; breakers tripping or buzzing can be warning signs. All Federal Pacific (Zinsco) panels have been recalled and should be replaced immediately.
Generators supply electricity to your home when storms or other occurrences have interrupted the power flow from the utility company. Generators come in a variety of sizes so you can choose the one that suits your needs.
Jacuzzi/Hot Tub/Spa Wiring
All hot tubs need GFCI protection. Wiring must be protected from moisture and chemical damage at all times.
You may have switches or dimmers that don’t work properly, lights that flicker, or receptacles that don’t work. Whatever the problem is with your electrical system, our highly-trained electricians can find it and make the necessary repairs.
Ceiling fans help circulate the air and can help cut your cooling and heating costs. Our electricians can install or replace a ceiling fan anywhere in your home, porch, or deck.
- Fan Installations (Attic, Roof, Ceiling, Vent)
- Appliance Hook-up
- Circuit Additions
- Installation and Change-out of Switches and Receptacles
- Data Cabling – Ethernet (patch panels, modems, hubs, routers, etc.)
- Dimmers and Lighting Control Systems
- Electric Circuit Testing
- Base Board Heaters
- Electrical Panel Labeling
- Aluminum Wiring Repair / Replacement
- Electrical System Inspection & Maintenance
- Fire Repairs
- Garage Door Opener Outlets
- GFCI Installations
- High Speed Internet Cabling (Broadband and DSL)
- Home Entertainment (speaker wiring) Installations
- Install Current Code-Compliant Grounding System
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Fixture Installation and Change-out
- Landscape Lighting Installation and Maintenance
- Motion Sensor Installations
- Motor Replacement and Repair
- Preventive Maintenance on Panels, including Thermoscans
- Safety Inspections
- Security Lighting
- GFCI Outlets
- Smoke Detector Installations
- Sump Pump Wiring
- Surge Suppressor Installations
- Basement Remodels
- Kitchen Remodels
- Panel Replacements
- Service Upgrades
- Emergency Generators
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Whole House Rewiring